Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bountiful Blooms

Happy Saturday!  Today, I've got a card to share with you that I posted over on the TaDa Creative Studios blog.  Its a product featuring one of the newest lines of scrapbooking paper and some beautiful matching stamps called Bountiful Blooms.  This particular line of paper is just gorgeous and one of my faves.


I featured the floral stamp and sentiment on a Labels 16 nestability and then added two different border punches (EK Success and SU!)and some cute pompom ribbon from Maya Road.

Thanks for coming to visit and if you have time head on over to the blog and check out the other card I made with this great product line.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Katie, that is really a beautiful look, and a great idea for those stamps. Great papers too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...