Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jar Full of Thanks

Happy Saturday!  I've got a simple card for you today... it took no time at all to get this done, but of course it is simple.  I wanted to use a stamp set that I hadn't used for a while and I decided on a cute set called Everyday Jar-Gon from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I used Copic Markers to color it in and some Basic Grey Paper.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Ahhh, I just realized that these flowers are silk because I forgot to add water (hehe)


************************************

Card Recipe
Stamps: Everyday Jar-gon
Cardstock/Papers: cottonball white, toasted almond (CDS), Basic Grey
Ink: memento tuxedo black, tim holtz stormy sky
Copic Markers: G12, G00, BG000, BV000, BVOO, BV02, E43
Accents/Tools: Spellbinders beaded ovals and petite ovals, sponge tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...