Monday, October 11, 2010

Give Thanks

Hey there... today I've got a card that I made for the JustRite Friday blog challenge.  The theme is aptly Give Thanks and of course I had the perfect JustRite stamp set for it.  I used THIS SET for my card.  The nested frames and sentiments are so pretty!  I also tried a new to me technique using shaving cream.  It was fun but stinky.


I used misters to create my colors for this background, Clear Dollar Stamps Cardstock and ink, and some gorgeous May Arts silk ribbon to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!



Card Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers
Cardstock: Night Eclipse, Ripe Olive, Red Velvet Cake, Cottonball White (CDS)
Ink: Ripe Olive, Red Velvet Cake (CDS), Memories Misters
Accents/Tools: May Arts Silk Ribbon, shaving cream, pop dots

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey CONGRATS on your JustRite Flickr Winner!!! WOOOHOOOO! Loved what you made :)

Are you going for two in a row?! I love this card - it's beautiful! I hope you win (hint, hint!). Good luck! xo

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool Katie! Keep winning!
:-)

Marge said...

Love your beautiful Give Thanks card -- it's amazing how many great looks we can create with this versatile JustRite set and a few different ink colors/applications!

Sheri said...

Just beautiful! Congrats on the flickr win! I love that bow!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the design on the paper, it is fabulous. I am so jealous of your bow! Mine always look wonky. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...