Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Magnolia Card

If you are interested you can see some more Vacation Photos --->HERE<---

--------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------


So today, I've got another Magnolia card that I worked on before I left a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share it.  I'm submitting it to the ATS Magnolia Challenge.  She's colored with copics and paired with Basic Grey paper.  Sentiment is from CDS.



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card and your bows are perfect. Eliz

Anonymous said...

so pretty Katie! Beautiful coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to the first ATS Magnolia Challenge!
Pam Going Postal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...