Monday, September 13, 2010

Absolutely Fabulous

Hey all, happy Monday :)  Its wet and dreary here... I know big surprise!  Today, I'm sharing a card with you that I made for someone who is "absolutely fabulous".... do you know who you are?  The image might give it away to that "someone".

Anyway, I went out yesterday morning to Michael's because they are having a rockin' sale.  Most of their punches are 50% off and I treated myself to a couple and while I was there, I always have to rummage through their $ bin.  I don't do wood mounted stamps for the most part, I don't like the quality of the $ clear stamps so I end up picking up the woodies.

So, I used a compilation of stamped goodness for this card.  The background was created using a set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, the chicken/rooster is the $ stamp, and the sentiment is Papertrey ink.  Add some ribbon and its all good!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!!

2 comments:

Becky Sorensen said...

That turned out awesome. I can't believe you got it done already.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is a fabulous card Katie. I love the checks and layout. Just delightful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...