Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just a Note

Happy Saturday.  The weekend is in full swing here at the Renz household.  Hubby had another lovely furlough day yesterday which essentially started his vacation time (for the most part).  Only 3 more sleeps and he and I are headed off on our very own vacation... yup kidless.  We haven't had one of those EVER since the oldest was born!  Yay to Grandma Rhyneer for packing it up and heading to the wild west to corral the wild ones!

But before I go, I do have some cards to share... hopefully this won't be the last one.  I'd like to have some more things to schedule while we are gone.

Anyway, here is today's card.  The card stemmed from a challenge and then turned into a non challenge.  Make sense?  I was looking at challenges over on Gina K's forum, but I just didn't want to search out the papers.  I had pink in mind already, so I just stuck to that and used a stamp from a set that was gifted to me.  The best kind!

The image is from the set called Flowers by Daisy and the sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps (All Around Sentiments).   I colored my image panel with Copics to match some Papertrey ink designer paper I had in my stash.  Its definitely pretty in pink.

Well, that's it for me today.  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  Thanks for visiting.



Card Recipe
Stamps/Images: Clear Dollar Stamps All Around Sentiments, Gina K Flowers for Daisy
Cardstock/Papers: Papertrey ink
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accents/Tools: Papertrey ink ribbon, eksuccess border punch, paper piercer, white gel pen

3 comments:

Candy F. said...

Love the layout and the coloring!

Unknown said...

all of your work is great, but this one is particularly beautiful katie!

Anonymous said...

So fantastic that ya'll get to go on a kidless vacation. I'll try not to be too jealous!

I love this card.
Hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...