Friday, July 9, 2010

Holy Cow! Where has the time gone?

Oh my... it seems like its been forever since my last post. It was a nice break though. So here is the story behind this card. I was browsing on Splitcoast Stampers looking for challenges and saw one for CAS (Clean and Simple) Quotes, Verses, and Sayings and knew that I had the perfect stamp for this. Then I realized that it was for a June challenge, which isn't a big deal, but I was looking for a current one...

Anyway, I used a new release from this month from Clear Dollar Stamps called Freedom in Christ and wow it is CAS huh?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! We are headed to the beach... yay!







Recipe:
Stamps: Freedom in Christ
Cardstock/Papers: Worn Parchment, melon spice, mud pie (CDstamps)
Ink: CTMH
Other: Mud Pie Ribbon (CDstamps), long rectangle nesties (spellbinders)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...