Monday, June 21, 2010

Waltingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge

Howdy folks, finally something new to look at! Today, I'm sharing a card that I created following the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Head on over to check out the sketch and the team's great samples.

I started with cardstock from Clear Dollar Stamps and used some white pigment ink from Close to my Heart to stamp my roses. I used the small and large rose stamp from Roses in Bloom and the sentiment.

I finished up with some sheer ribbon that matched my cardstock and a button with some twine.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great day!






Recipe:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Roses in Bloom)
Cardstock: Clear Dollar Stamps (Melon Spice, Hot Cocoa, Ripe Olive)
Ink: Close to my Heart (White Daisy, Olive)
Other: Oval nesties, CDstamps Olive ribbon, PTI button, May Arts twine

10 comments:

Antje said...

That button in the rose is just so yummy - great card!

Cassie said...

What a stunning card, Katie! I love that image stamped in white ;D

Candy F. said...

Nice. I always think using the white ink makes a card look elegant.

Julia Aston said...

The outline bloom looks great on this - love your color choices too! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! I always thought I wasn't a 'flower' stamp kind of gal, but I am finding that I am ;)

Ann said...

I love how you've used the outline to make the background too - lovely design.

Anonymous said...

So many times when I come here I think "told her so". LOOK HOW TALENTED YOU ARE GIRL! It's amazing to me!

Love your work!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the white stamping on the colored papers and what lovely roses....beautiful, Katie!!!

B said...

Love the white ep on the colored paper! Looks fabulous! Fun fun colors!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is very, very pretty! I love it! Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...