Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mushroom Whimsey

Hey all, how's your weekend going? Things here in the Pacific Northwest are finally sunny! Twins had T-ball and if you didn't know, T-ball is also known as Grass Pickin' for the boys!

I had so much to share with sneak peeks that I kept half of it to share with you during the month.

This card is from a set called Mushroom Whimsey. It is an adorable set.

I tried to go "vintagy"... which isn't my normal thing, but I so love the look.

I tried to originally ruffly up my crochet, but I wasn't very successful so I opted to just snip around the edges so it would at least lay flat. I also inked up the background paper which is from Graphic 45.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

PS... if you'd like to take a stab at a guest Design Team spot for Clear Dollar Stamps head on over to Clearly iStamp for all the details. Give it a go!!!

4 comments:

B said...

Fun card! Love that lace around the mushroom and the big fat ribbon!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning card Katie. Love the vintage feel to it. Glad the boys are all still fine.
Hugs
Desire

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Katie, wonderful colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the doily, the silk ribbon and the vintage-fab DP! Great card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...