Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yes I did the unthinkable or is it?

Hey all! I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday. I thought I would do this quickie post before heading out to the boys T-ball game. It is beautiful here today.

Anyway, my title refers to a card that I made the other day. If you aren't aware, we've got another challenge going on over at Clearly iStamp. We changed it up just a tad, but the prize is bigger :) Go check it out for all the details.

The theme is simple.... FLOWERS and the card I created uses my all time favorite Primas - hydrangeas. I just love these and wanted the focus to be on them. I paired it with a great stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps, but I chose the wrong ink and it turned out much lighter than I thought looked right or good.

So, the end result (the photo actually looks much better than in real life) was the round dispenser in the corner. YES, I tossed this card. I plan on making another one with better ink choice because I like the card design, I just don't like this card.

But the main point of this post is to go over and check out the challenge! Have fun, its easy.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



All supplies can be found at Clear Dollar Stamps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...