Friday, May 28, 2010

Vintage Spices

Happy Friday friends! I've got one more May release card to share with you before we bid May adieu! Where does that time go?

This card was created using an image from a set called Vintage Spices from Clear Dollar Stamps. One of the nicest things about creating cards to me is that they don't have to be over the top. They can be simple cards that are just well put together.

I love repeat stamping with just one image and then I added a cuttlebug folder (the skinny ones) to create this fun look.

I also used up some very pretty paper and ribbon from the Clearly Coordinating Collection from Clear Dollar Stamps. Its yummy stuff.

Well that's it for me now. I might be back later (keep fingers crossed) with a challenge card or something... only time will tell.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome design, Katie...I never would have thought to stamp that image in a row and I LOVE the gorgoeus papers and ribbon!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Simple and gorgeous! What a great creation!

Rebecca Ednie said...

This is so clever! I love the row of hanging plants and the rows of embossing above it.
But I have to tell you, since you changed your blog, I haven't gotten any new email notices of your posts. I just realized that when I saw this post, I remember seeing it but not the more recent ones. I wonder why??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...