Saturday, May 15, 2010

Its Digi Day at Clear Dollar Stamps


Happy Saturday everyone! I had great intentions of posting before, but just haven't. I do have a Christmas card to share and I've actually had it done for a while, but alas haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it... maybe this afternoon.

BUT... I did want to let you know that Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing some SUPER cute digital images today.

If you are unfamiliar with digital stamps you NEED to head on over to Lori's blog - Clearly iStamp click on the link with some great basic information about digi stamps, PLUS check out all the adorable cards that the DT made with the digis.

I can't reiterate how cute the FREEBIE with purchase stamp is!

That is it for me now... we are headed out for Nate and Will's T-ball game this morning. Fun times! They were asking me what kind of snack would be available after the game... ha... you know its the important things that count!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...