Sunday, April 11, 2010

Countdown to Christmas #15

Hey friends! Its time for my 15th Christmas card... I paired an older Hero Arts stamp with one of my Close to my Heart sets and dug around for the perfect sized sentiment which happened to be from an old Martha Stewart set that I found on Clearance a couple of Christmases ago. Talk about mix and match!

I also embossed everything in gold, added some rhinestones and then used another fave Martha Stewart border punch.

Mix of inks and cardstock as well.

Thanks for coming to visit and have a very happy Sunday.

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Way to go Katie!!! Another fabulous card!
:-)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card again Katie, really wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Joan Ervin said...

You are putting the rest of us to shame, gf....I can't believe you have finished so many Christmas cards!!! This is a real beauty with the gold embossing and the gorgeous loopy edge!!! I think I need a Christmas card challenge to get me going...LOL!!!

stampinganja said...

Wow, you have finished all those Christmas cards already, sigh, I am jealous!!
It's always great to come and see your beautiful work! Take care, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...