Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just for fun...

I've got a card to share with you today, just for fun. Sometimes it seems like there is always a "reason" to make a card, but this was "just for fun" with some happy mail that I got yesterday from a friend.

Its very simple, light, and easy. Most of the product is from Papertrey ink.

Funny little tidbit though. I had planned on tying a bow or know with the ribbon and guess what? WAY to short... so the stapler came into action, but not just any old stapler. I absolutely love the Tim Holtz stapler. It works wonderfully and the size is perfect for crafting.

That's it for me for today. I hope to have another Christmas card for you tomorrow, but as you know I never promise (lol).

Have a great day!

Recipe:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah white, Papertrey ink
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Baby Button Bits
Ink: Papertrey ink
Other: Apron Lace border punch (fiskars), Papertrey ink ribbon, Tim Holt stapler, Papertrey ink buttons

5 comments:

Cassie said...

That is super cute, Katie. Happy mail really is the best. It's great how you turned an oops into a great addition. Have a great day, Katie ;D

PinksyDoodles said...

Very cute, lovely button bits flower and sweet dotty papers.
Clare x

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cute Katie! I want one of those staplers...one of these day!

;-)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful, wonderful colours!
Hugs Jacqueline

Candy F. said...

Cute card and ha ha on the stapler, I thought that you hand sewed a little "x" at the end of the ribbon but now I see you used staples!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...