Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Card, but some Food and kids

Hiya,

I haven't posted any food recently, so I thought I would share what we had for dinner the other night. My husband is such a great cook and I am very lucky.

A bed of brown rice that he cooked in chicken stock, buffalo meat sliced thin, asparagus, shitake mushrooms, all in a hoisin sauce.


And I couldn't help but share a couple of pictures of the boys out in the first snow of the season. Mind you this was weeks and weeks ago :)
This is Nate:

Will:


And Hunter (he's getting harder and harder to get that good photo):


Catch you later :) I'll be having fun with the card ladies today and I hope you are having a great day doing whatever you may be doing. Thanks for letting me share!

8 comments:

Emily said...

yum that sounds good, and I've never tried buffalo! and kids as usual so cute in the snow!

Holly said...

Adorable pictures of your happy children, and I am getting hungry now!

Gloria said...

Buffalo is something I have never tried...looks yummy though! Wish my hubby would cook for me. lol

Your boys are just adorable!

Lori McCroskey said...

Ahhhh....those pictures are adorable!

Jessica said...

it’s simple and sweet… … Kids Bed are simply amazing.

Davis Family said...

Love the pics of food/kids...

Love ya!

hello gorgeous said...

what a cutie in the snow! ;o) xxx

Kim Teasdale said...

Katie, your kids are precious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...