Friday, January 15, 2010

Its Challenge Time - Clearly Inspired Challenges #5

Hey everyone... if you didn't know, I host a challenge for Clear Dollar Stamps over on Lori's blog - Clearly iStamp every other Friday. Today is the "other" part and this week its a sketch for you. You have a week to play and there is a stamp of your choice up for grabs to a randomly drawn winner. Head on over for all the details.









Ok, I did mess with the sketch somewhat... but I like how it turned out :)... I used the January Stamp of the Month - Kisses and Cookies and this set is just too cute. It's FREE with a minimum purchase of just $50 so make sure to grab one.

I used Basic Grey paper, heart nesties to cut out my image and sentiment, ribbon from my stash, a bit of sponging, and stitching.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day. Come and play if you have time.

4 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

I love what you did with the sketch. Your card looks yummy! LOL

stampinganja said...

What a surprising, nice twist!
Very nice card, thanks for sharing, Anja

Cassie said...

This is beautiful, Katie. I love how you used those heart nesties. . .they go perfect with your images. Great dp too ;D

Lauren said...

This is so cute!!! The valentine colors and theme are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...