Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year just a few days late!

Hiya... just wanted to share a quickie card that I had my card ladies make the other day to celebrate the new year and wishing everyone a fabulous 2010!

I also know that several of my card ladies visit my blog and I want to reiterate to you that I adore you all... you really make me happy and I am grateful every day that I have been able to get to know all of you better.

The numbers are CTMH stamps and the sentiment was created via word processor. Paper and card shape came from a special CTMH purchase with purchase a couple of months ago.

I also created a cute card using "brads" for the Clearly Inspired Challenges over on Lori's blog. If you don't know, I host these challenges for Clear Dollar Stamps every other Friday. There is a prize to be had for each and every challenge. Go on over and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year girl!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

A wonderful card Katie!
A happy new year to you too!
Hugs Jacqueline

Stacy Morgan said...

Super creative with the year, nicely done!

Cathy said...

Happy new year Katie!

Laurie Wilson said...

Cool card and I like how you used the oval punch for the zero. You are SO creative and have given me so much inspiration... thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...