Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year just a few days late!

Hiya... just wanted to share a quickie card that I had my card ladies make the other day to celebrate the new year and wishing everyone a fabulous 2010!

I also know that several of my card ladies visit my blog and I want to reiterate to you that I adore you all... you really make me happy and I am grateful every day that I have been able to get to know all of you better.

The numbers are CTMH stamps and the sentiment was created via word processor. Paper and card shape came from a special CTMH purchase with purchase a couple of months ago.

I also created a cute card using "brads" for the Clearly Inspired Challenges over on Lori's blog. If you don't know, I host these challenges for Clear Dollar Stamps every other Friday. There is a prize to be had for each and every challenge. Go on over and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Davis Family said...

Happy New Year girl!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

A wonderful card Katie!
A happy new year to you too!
Hugs Jacqueline

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Super creative with the year, nicely done!

Cathy said...

Happy new year Katie!

Laurie tx stamper said...

Cool card and I like how you used the oval punch for the zero. You are SO creative and have given me so much inspiration... thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...