Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 1 (Post #3)


Post #3 - keep on scrolling to catch all the sneak peeks for today.

Last one for today! This last stamp set is called Once Upon a Wall and will be perfect for all of you that have a tender spot for those fairy tales. My first card uses the stamp in a "traditional" sense and features good 'ole Humpty Dumpty.

Recipe
CDS STAMPS USED: Once Upon a Wall
CS/PAPERS: White (PTI, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Twitterpated dp (CTMH)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
MARKERS: C-1,C-6,100,YG63,BG96,E11,E29,E08
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Labels 9 and Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), paper piercer, ribbon (CTMH), Border punch (Martha Stewart)
COLORING: Copics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my second card, I went a comletely different direction and actually turned my cute top hat into an Irish top hat! The sentiment is computer generated.

Recipe

CDS STAMPS USED: Once Upon a Wall, Blossoms and Swirls
CS/PAPERS: New Leaf (PTI), Clvoer Green, Honey (CTMH)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Leaf (CTMH)
MARKERS: Y17,RV34,YG06,G07,100
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Ticket Punch (SU!), Fancy Tags (Spellbinders),Blossom Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon (Michaels) Computer, Bling (Basic Grey)
COLORING: Copics


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are cute! I like your humpty card and layout.

tiny house plans said...

These are cute cards! I like the layout of the Humpty Dumpty card!

Linda Borneman said...

Katie, both of these are darlin' and I can't decide which one I like the best!

Love the Humpty Dumpty one...the layout and color scheme really makes it, but I love your "Top of the Mornin'", too, and look at that clever use of the top hat! You go, girl!

ErinM said...

My birthday is on St. Pattys Day, so I am always partial to all things irish. Love these cards!! I am always so inspired to work when I look at your stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...