Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 2

Hiya! Its me again and its day 2 for Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks. Today, the team is sharing peeks at these following soon to be released (January 1st) stamp sets:
Lovin'Ridley & Rosie, Home Sweet Hive, Bee-lieve, River Scene, Psalm 23:2

Remember, you can see the full sets on Lori's blog - Clearly iStamp.

I'll be showing you samples from just one stamp set today called Home Sweet Hive. I have to be honest and say that I absolutely adore this card. Its ok if you don't because in all honesty its me that counts (hehe). Anyway, I was inspired by a different card I saw and thought the layout would be perfect for this bee. My bee is 2 shades of black because I did some stamping with Versamark after I stamped the bee and then inked all over the heart and I thought this paper was a perfect compliment too.

Recipe:

CDS STAMPS USED: Home Sweet Hive
CS/PAPERS: Basic Grey Lemonade
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa, CTMH Creme Brulee, Versamark
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Heart plain and scalloped nestabilities (spellbinders), flower, embossing powder





My next card is super clean and simple in both style and color. I love this look just as much as the fun and foofy :) I love the sentiments that are included in this set... perfect friend cards.


Recipe
CDS STAMPS USED: Home Sweet Hive
CS/PAPERS: PTI black, summer sunrise, white
INK: Palette Black Noir, PTI Summer Sunrise
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Rectangle Nestiblities

Make sure to pop on over and give some love to these lovely ladies since they all have great stuff to share with you too.

Lori
Trudy
Linda A
Nancy
Sarah
Cassie
Stacy
Candy
Laurie
Tori
Angela
Tricia

Thanks for coming to visit and make sure to come back tomorrow for more :)...

9 comments:

Candy F. said...

I love the look of the first card -- very cool!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Gorgeous cards Katie!!! What is it about a bee card done in white, black and yellow that really pops!!!! Love it!!

Linda

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

These are cute!

Cassie said...

That paper does compliment the images perfectly, Katie! I may just have to CASE it, hehe ;D

Shasta said...

Cuteness!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Katie, wow that first card is just wonderful! Love the look! Great job girl!

True :) said...

Bee-utiful cards Katie!
Love them both but I "ADORE" the first one. See..it's not just you! LOL!
Hugs,
True :)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So clever to make the background papers like that Katie! Love both your cards!

:-)

Zafran ali said...

I love this look just as much as the fun and foofy!
Clear Cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...