Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Mish Mash of Happenings

Good morning everyone! Thanks to everyone that played along with yesterday's game for the celebration of Limelight Papercraft's 1 year anniversary. I haven't picked a winner yet... so don't worry... you haven't missed anything yet. I promise I will get to it ASAP.

I do want to let you know that I've got another tutorial up at Clearly iStamp another Fathers Day idea for you. These are a lot of fun to make and if you want to try your hand at it, make sure to go visit.

I also invite you to go over and check out my little bio at the TaDa Creative Studios Blog. If you aren't familiar with or haven't checked out TaDa's line of paper and accessories you really should. Things are going to be picking up there really soon. Annette and Mary will be introducing new product for CHA in July - exciting stuff. I'm thrilled to have been asked to join their team of talented designers. Click HERE to go see the blog and click HERE to go check out the main site.

I'll be back with a random winner soon :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay that is cute Katie, will have to do that for my father's day card this year!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Super cool! Love the tutorial! Thanks again for sharing.

:-)

Lauren said...

Super cute. I love the bright colors - they are so fun!

Alex said...

Great tute Katie!! I love the father's day cards, they look so fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Hi Katie! I am definitely going to try this for Father's Day :)

Brandi Parshley said...

Cute father's day cards! I love your bio over on TaDa, I'm totally laughing that you wear socks with sandals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...