Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mojo Monday and Stamp Out Alzheimers

Its me again, this time to share a card that I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I've been working on this post all day and just want to share my card, but I have one more plug to share. I donated a bit to Jen Tapler's Stamp out Alzheimers fund and as a thank you, you have access to a whole site with a variety of challenges and prizes. Lots of fun stuff if you are interested with just a nominal donation. Just $5 will give you entry.

I used American Crafts designer paper and picked up the colors from that for the rest of the card. The stamped image is a $1 stamp I just got the other day from Michaels. I had actually been looking at it for along time, but I finally just picked it up, plus I got to use my 20% coupon (lol). The background was stamped using a CTMH set called Decorative Dainties (C1309) using both CTMH and PTI Palette ink. Ribbon is stuff from Michaels too.

Well, its short, but that's it for now. Sneak peeks start tomorrow, so make sure to come on back.

Thanks as always for coming to visit.

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

Stunning!!

Olena said...

Cool card! Love it! ~Olena~

Leslie said...

elegant, sophisticated, glamorous all come to mind when I look at your card.

Rose said...

What a fabulous card!

Becky Sorensen said...

Haha That is nice. I was wondering how you were gonna use that one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...