Sunday, May 3, 2009

Paper Tiredness

Have you ever just gotten tired of looking at the same old paper? Its not like I don't like this paper (Everyday Blessings) from Papertrey ink, but I just want it used up. Make sense? So... in order to have it gone, I have to use it (lol). I did use up a bunch of the little scraps not to long ago, but I still have some left and of course, its my least favorite designs.

Anyway, the best way to use up the paper is to use it in large chunks so I did the whole card face with this sheet and coordinated it with the Aqua Mist cardstock. I also used Papertrey's Polka Dot Basics background with the Aqua Mist ink too. I love this ink color, but its definitely a love/hate relationship. I purchased the re-inker for it and I've actually used up quite a bit of it already. What can I say except it has "issues". I have my own, so I'm not going to worry about my ink's issues.

The "HI" are some thickers from American Crafts that I won as blog candy over at Moxie Fab World. In person they are closer in color than is represented here in the picture or at least my computer. I was jazzed about those thickers and hadn't gotten around to trying them yet. I give these a thumbs up except for the fact that they are foam and have a tendency to bend when placing them on your card.



Recipe:
Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, Everyday Blessings (PTI)
Ink: Aqua Mist (PTI)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Other: America Crafts Thickers, PTI ribbon

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I can relate! That ribbon is so yummy!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation...lots of beauty with those Papertrey nummers!

candyf said...

Great way to use up paper! Hee hee your ink has issues -- funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...