Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Emerging Color Cards

Hi Everyone! I have a couple of cards to share with you today. If you want to see a tutorial just head on over to Clearly iStamp and have a look see. All stamps used are from Clear Dollar.

It seems like I've been busy making cards... but not sure what I've been doing (lol). Actually, I have been finishing up my Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks that will be starting next week. Lots of fun stuff for that.

I'm also hoping to get a couple of challenges done too soon. As for this morning, the twins and I are headed to the last day of MOPS for the year. Other than that, life is life!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great technique! It turned out beautifully.

Unknown said...

What gorgeous cards. I can't wait to have the time to try this technique. A fantastic way to create the perfect background when you can't find what you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...