Friday, May 1, 2009

1, 2, 3... and some thoughts

Good mornign everyone! Well its the 1st of May, can you believe it? Well, I have to say that this whole Swine Flu Pandemic does worry me and its mostly because I have small children. It reminds me of when the twins were born (they were 7 weeks premature) and we were so paranoid about people and germs. My best friend's school was closed down in CA due to a child getting sick. The whole thing is just scary. The last time the Swine Flu occurred was in back 1918 and 20 - 100 million people died. Clearly that was a long time ago and that number spread is huge, but its still scary.

And then... I don't watch the show that's on after Grey's Anatomy... see I don't watch it enough to remember the name, but I do know about the characters etc. Well last night was the season finale and that itself was disturbing too. I won't get into that... you know what I'm talking about if you are a regular watcher.

Ok, enough of the disturbing stuff. I want to share a really cute little book that I made for the boys to help them get their numbers down. It also unintentional will help them with colors too. I wrote up a little book/product review and a tutorial over on the Clear Dollar Stamp's blog called Clearly iStamp. I love my Bind-it-All by Zutter and I love these cute brads that I used from Lori's store. They were just PERFECT for the boys.

Here's a picture of it and for details head on over to Clearly iStamp.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute project! I hoping to have some friends over to play with my BIA too!

Candyf said...

Great and fun project. Boys will love it and learn something too!

Laurie tx stamper said...

What a really neat little learning book! Oh and fab tutorial too!

Desire Fourie said...

I am sure the boys will be counting millions soon, with this lovely counting/colours aid. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...