Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge Card

Hi everyone! I have to be honest here and say that this card does indeed look better in person, but even then, its definitely not my fave. I love the little froggy though.

I did this card for the Stamp Something Challenge Blog and this weeks challenge was a color challenge - green, blue, and yellow. I decided I wanted to go for the brighter version of these colors and this is what I ended up with.

I used Close to my Heart products except for the stickles, ribbon , and slot punch, and dies. I ended up stamping my frog twice and cutting out his body and popping it out, then added some stickles.

This is short and sweet, I need to get back to making a scrap layout :) Now that's been a while. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



Recipe:
'
Cardstock: White, Topiary, Moonstruck, Honey
DP: Stardust Leve 2
Ink: Black, Topiary
Stamps: Fun Flies
Other: Labels 1 and Labels 2 nestabilities, SU! Punches, Ribbon, Stickles

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This sentiment really makes this card!

Maria Matter said...

Katie, this is adorable! Your frog looks great and what a fun sentiment! Also like how you punched your ribbon through! Very cute indeed!
blessings, Maria

Laurie Wilson said...

LOL, this is cute! That sentiment made me chuckle!

Lauren said...

This is super cute and fun!

Erin... said...

How stinkin cute is this!!!!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool! What a neat stamp set and fabulous card!

:-)

Desire Fourie said...

Love this colourful card Katie. The sentiment got me gigling a bit. Hugs from Desire

thread-bare said...

What a brilliant fun card. Love the colours used xx Clare x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...