Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge Card - Moscow Domes

Hi everyone! Here is a 2nd card for today. I made this card for the Stamp Something Challenge Blog. The challenge this week was all about Favorites... that is essentially an impossible concept for the papercrafter isn't it?

How about at this second, my favorite item is this particular stamp from TaDa Creative Studios called Moscow Domes. Creating your own background is really big right now and that was exactly what I wanted to do with this specific stamp. I have also seen some great examples using black and some sort of aqua/teal combo out there in blog land too.

Again, a simple and short post, but I hope enjoy the eye candy. Until later... tootle loo :)



Recipe:
Cardstock: Black, Ocean (Close to my Heart), White (papertrey ink)
Ink: Ocean, Black (Close to my Heart)
Stamps: Moscow Dome (TaDa Creative Studios)
Other: $ store ribbon, Close to my Heart Rhinestones, Close to my Heart paper Flower

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very fun and different. The pattern you created is so cool! Great job with the challenge.

Erin Bigler said...

This is soooooooo pretty... definitely gotta case your idea of stamping the same pattern in different colors - very elegant and unique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...