Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No peeks from me, but plenty of eye candy...

Hi everyone! I am off this morning to go play with some babies and then errands galore which also includes a little side trip to the local scrapbooking store. I had thought about trying to fit a little cardmaking class in there too, but I guess it really depends on how the boys are. The store has a nice little play area, but... their morning is going to be full so I don't know if they would be up to it.

Hmmm... what is up with that picture?? Well, head on over to Clearly iStamp to check out all the details.

Anyway, I do have another really cool card to share with you, but I'm definitely going to wait until tomorrow for that one. I don't have any Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks for you today, but these lovely ladies do. They are going to be showing you another super cute set called Woodland Critters as well as a really cute pickett fence that will sell as an accessory stamp.


Have fun with all the eye candy and I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

wendyp said...

awesome tutorial! loving that set!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...