Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its raining Blog Candy...

Hi everyone! As you know I've got candy up for grabs thought the weekend, but so do some friends of mine. The more the merrier right? At least for fun crafty stuff (lol). Here are all the links.


Lori over at Clearly iStamp is offering up $25 towards Clear Dollar Stamps at the store. All you have to do is make a little something with those fun stamps and you've got until Wednesday - loads of time.


My friend and fellow CDStamps DT member is offering a lovely and generous combiniation of stamps with a bunch of fun Charlie ones thrown in there too.


Karen who was a guest DT for Limelight Papercrafts is offering up candy for 3 winners and she has 3 winning choices too. You can read all the details on her blog!


And wow, Mandy the owner of Limelight Papercrafts is offering extra "goodie eggs" with every purchase you make not matter the amount. Go check out her blog for all the details - make sure to scroll down a little bit.


I'll be back later with a card - I swear I'll try my very best. I have the card, but I'm still working on my whole watermark/editing thing - ack!

Thanks,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...