Monday, February 2, 2009

Pink Explosion

Hi everyone! I got a chance to play a little bit last night and I was finally able to pull out a Gina K set designed by Melanie Muenchinger called Little Tees. I've had this set for a while, but for some reason I had to use it and pair it up with the Basic Grey Bittersweet paper. I actually used some scraps from the 12x12 sheets, but even though the design scale is larger it still worked great for the card.

I also paired it up with the Martha Stewart Valentine stamp set. I acutally used a stamp that had a heart inside the image and then jsut cut the heart out. It fit perfectly on the front of the tee.

To be honest not much else going on here. I'll be at the dentist at 8:10 am this morning becaue I apparently forgot to tell my hubby that Hunter had an appointment on Tuesday of last week - NOT. If you remember I was gone at CHA :)

Otherwise, I have to get to stamping. I also have to figure out my schedule now that the twins aren't napping anymore - so sad :(

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have an awesome day!



{Recipe}

Cardstock: White,
DP: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Pigment Black, Black
Stamps: Little Tees (Gina K), Martha Stewart
Other: Hero Arts Bling, SU! ticket punch, Martha Stewart Border Punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a cute card, never thought of using a t-shirt, sorry boys aren't taking naps anymore :(

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What? NO NAPS?! Poor you! Ellie skipped out on hers today. Maybe she'll go to bed early tonight?

Cute card Katie.

:-)

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!!

Lorelie Kim said...

Such a cute card!! Love the Basic Grey papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...