Friday, February 13, 2009

Just for fun

Hi everyone! Do you ever just make a little something just for fun and to create a bit of organization for yourself? I'm sure you do and in my case, I wanted a little box to house all my Kaisercraft pearls and rhinestones. They were getting lost in my drawer, so I thought this was a perfect little way to house them.

I used some really cute paper from TaDa Creative Studios and one of the coordinating stamps and then embellished with no other than some Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

Well, that's about it for me for today - short and sweet. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I've got some errands to run with all the kids -no public school today and that is about it. I'm anxiously awaiting Kevin's return tomorrow and I've got to finish up some more posts and such.

Thanks for visiting!



{Recipe}

Cardstock/Designer Paper: GP White, Tada Creative Studios - TaDa Line
Ink: Sorbet (Close to my Heart)
Stamps: Tee Hee Sprinles (TaDa)
Other: Kaisercraft rhinestones, scor-pal

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute and clever!!!

Toni said...

Great idea Katie fabulous

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Ooo... I wish I had this problem... too much bling!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...