Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Version of Pink and Chocolate

Good morning friends! I am at my 12 hour crop today for my twins group. My friends and I got most things set up and I am hoping to get some pictures to share with you :)

Anyway, when I got back last night from setting up I just HAD TO get a little card made to share. I just got my monthly order from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts and it all works together perfectly. I won't get into a lot of detail, but this was such a cute card to put together and it was so darn easy - and its my slightly off version of pink and brown.

I used Papertrey ink's Kraft cardstock as my base and my new Basic Grey Bittersweet for the designer paper. I also got a chance to use my new Martha Stewart heart border punch too - too cute, I might add. Then I stamped the Pink Paislee Dotted Heart stamp on some extra brown Basic Grey paper, cut it out and used a pop dot to attach it to my card. Then I just added a matching Basic Grey Bittersweet Button and added a bit of waxy flax to the button holes and voila! The sentiment sweetheart is from a Close to my Heart set that I have.

I don't have time to add all the links to the post, but I got all the good stuff at Limelight. Click on the juicy lime ----> on the sidebar to go visit. Mandy is getting lots of great new arrivals at the store!

Thanks for visiting and I will try and get some fun pictures up later.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Great card - the colors are awesome!

Anonymous said...

wow you are a busy mama! i do like that heart stamp, getting me in the mood for valentines! good luck today on your crop!

Mandy said...

This is so SWEET! Love it, Katie!! Great job putting all of that together! ;)

I'm free of the abuse said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so glad! I am finally caught up on your blog and now to head to everyone elses! lol Can't wait to ste...ahem...borrow some of your ideas ;)

Happy New Year Katie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...