Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You Rock

Well, I finally got to my post today (lol). The snow is beginning to melt although there still may be a chance for a little bit of snow tomorrow.

I know that Christmas isn't over yet, but you know whats coming next don't you? Yup, all those thank you cards. I will probably make a bunch that are really similar, but here's one that I've been working on with a new, soon to available stamp set from Close to my Heart called You Rock. I love January because it brings a whole bunch of new product and there is always some great stuff.

I thought this set would be perfect for that glitter rock paper pad from DCWV, but since I don't have that I used what I had (yeah!). I did end up using some glittery paper from another DCWV paper pad that I'm slowly whittling away at.

I love that splattery stamp too - it made a great background. The lace edge was created by my favorite Martha Stewart edge punch and then just pop dotted my sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Christmas Eve!



{Recipe}

Cardstock: White, Hollyhock, Leaf Green (CTMH)
DP: Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)
Ink: Leaf Green (CTMH)
Stamps: You Rock (CTMH) - available in Jan.
Other: Martha Stewart Punch, Oval Nesties, Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute Katie!!!
I loved this new set from CTMH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...