Thursday, November 20, 2008

Craft Fair

Hi everyone! If you read my blog regularly, you know that I have my very first craft coming up this Saturday. I wanted to share one of the items that I'm making for it.

1st though, if you are local to me (Bellingham, WA) think about coming to Sudden Valley's very 1st Craft Fair. Its this Saturday (22nd) from 10am - 6pm. Feel free to e-mail me if you need directions. I thought this would be a good one for me since I'm not familiar with the whole process and to be honest I haven't been to any in a very long time either. Its funny, because I'm already thinking about next year since I didn't have that much time to prepare for this one this year. There are so many fun and creative ideas out there to try.

So, to share just one of my items that I am making. If you want to make your own Jesus Nugget in a manger go to Lori McCroskey's blog - Clearly I Stamp for all the directions. Lori is the owner of Clear Dollar Stamps where the stamp set that I used can be purchased. Make sure you visit and stay a while because she has several awesome tutorials to share.

These are absolutely the cutest little things ever. I did some short cuts and didn't color nearly as well as Lori's tutorial, but they still turned out super cute. I also added a handle to some of the mangers so I could display them on a small tree. I will definitely have some on my own tree and then the boys can have a little treat after the holidays.

I will try to share pictures of some of the other items that I made as soon as I have a chance. I do know that I will have to work on some sort of display too.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



{Recipe}
Cardstock: Chocolate (CTMH)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Baby Jesus Nuggets (CDStamps)
Other: Copics, Hershey Nugget Candies, Address Labels

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Katie. Best luck with the fair!

Toni said...

oh they are really cute Katie good luck with the fair

Anonymous said...

Those are so flippin cute... THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

you'll do great at the fair!

Desire Fourie said...

Katie these are absolutely gorgeous. What a sweet idea. I am sure they are going to be a huge hit. Hugs from Desire

Mandy said...

These ROCK! I need to look again at how to make these. SO much fun! Good luck!

Jamie Martin said...

These are so cute, what a wonderful idea :)

Lisa H. said...

katie, these are so sweet. what a great idea. good luck today!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh these are so cute!! I hope the craft fair went well!!

Nayheli said...

Good luck in the fair, you work is very cute!!!

Saludos desde México.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...