Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day (WCMD) Blog Candy Winner

Hi everyone! Once again, thank you all for participating and playing along with Limelight Papercrafts' sponsored WCMD celebration. I hope you had fun and got a chance to make a couple of cards too.

I numbered all the participating players and wrote the numbers on equal sized pieces of paper, folded them up, and then had Hunter pick one out a bowl. He picked....

#4 who happens to be: Ryann from San Diego. Please e-mail me (link under 'View Profile') with your snail mail address.

Love your chandelier card!! Here are my answers:


1. lime wedge
2. sixteeen
3. seven
4. five dollars
5. Bazzill Basics, Waste Not, WorldWin
6. Vol. 3
7. Christmas Cupcake!!
8. yellow
9. six
10. 35 dollars or more

October 4, 2008 6:51 AM

Delete

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats ryann! very jealous i like those pearls!

Ashley Newell said...

YAY Ryann! I am SO happy for you!

Ryann said...

I just saw that I won! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...