Monday, August 4, 2008

A story of a microwave

Good morning all. I just had to share this story with you today. A while back during a "what else could happen" time, one of my twins - Will to be exact - decided to start baking. He decided to put a tupperware full of legos into the oven and when I went to bake those yummy chicken nuggets, the plume of black smoke and the stench of burning plastic and the small fire in my oven didn't bode well.

So lets forward to last Friday... The pictures were taken today becasue we were rushing out of the house to go to mother's for the weekend...
We arrived home today and the kitchen still smelled terribly acrid and we realized it was the microwave.

Here is a picture of our new microwave courtesy of Target.


Here is a picture of what went into the microwave
And here is our very stinky left over microwave.

I swear Will wants to burn us out of house and home. Mind you he is only 2 1/2 going on Pyromaniac!!

Hope you enjoyed my story :)

Katie






4 comments:

Mandy said...

:0 Oh, my goodness! What a scary thing! But it'll make for funny stories down the road... ;)

IamDerby said...

wow. its a good thing kids are cute. Once when I was still living with my mom, our cat jezebel decided to pee on top of the stove, somehow it managed to get in the insulation. The smell of burning cat pee is something I will never forget!

Lauren said...

WOW! What a little devil. :)

Emily said...

whoaaaa! he wants to burn the house down for sure! There's metal on that train to, I bet it was a nice "spark" show. I do like your new microwave! sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...