Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ernie Elephant - Its a Boy!

Good morning. I know that Ernie Elephant is more than just a baby symbol, but I just can't help it. He is just too cute and works for both girls and boys. Here is a boy version with a button explosion. I ordered some new cuttlebug folders from Clear Dollar Stampsand I love this button one. There are a couple of sets that are made of smaller strips for embossing just part of a card. I love this idea. I then used my fiskars punch to create the scallops with the holes. Ernie is cut out and pop dotted just a tad - he's so easy to cut and the little sentiment is also another Clear Dollar Set called Too Sweet.

Gotta go! Have a great day!



Recipe:

Cardstock: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps
Other: Nesties, CTMH Buttons, Embossing Folder, Fiskars Border Punch, Scor-Pal, CTMH Buttons

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

i like how you sanded the button embossing on this card...very nice!

Anonymous said...

i love the embossing on this card!!! Elephants are also reminders ( so not all baby)

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love all the different coordinating buttons!

Cathy said...

sooo cute Katie! Love your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...