Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been Tagged and some more CHA! CHA! CHA!

I've been tagged :) I met a very lovely lady named Cathy from Canada when I was at my Copic Certification Class in Seattle last month and come to find out she is a great artist and is a fellow blogger too! Go check out her blog when you get a chance -->HERE<-- The rules are in the picture - how cool is that - less typing :) And here are 7 random/weird facts about myself.








1. When I was pregnant with my 1st child, I craved red meat
2. I had no sickness with my first but had it bad for the first 5 months with the twins
3. The twins were born nearly 3 hours apart
4. I hate liver
5. I took ballet lessons as a child
6. I also took Taekwondo for a bit (only got to yellow belt)
7. And finally, with two little ones in the midst of potty training, I feel like I spend all my time in the bathroom - ick Alright, so those are my 7 very blah facts.

Now its my turn to tag 7 people:
Michele - I am Derby

Emily - Saye What?
Claire - Waltzingmouse Makes...
Heather - Heather's Creations
Catherine - Confessions of a Scrapaholic
Michele - That's Life in a Nutshell
Becky - Becky's Crafts

***************************************************************************************

And remember to head on over to Craft Critique for some great links to a whole lot of sneak peeks of new product and great companies.

Katie

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The potting training has got to be tough but once it's done - no more diapers!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...