Monday, June 9, 2008

Thinking of you - Sketch Card

This card is based on Beate's weekend sketch. I used some American Craft printed paper that I picked up somewhere. I thought it would perfectly with Pink Cat Studio's Tweet stamp. I colored her in with my copics. I've been using Palette Noir to stamp my images, but I think I might have to switch over to something. I've been having some bleeding issues with the yellows and lighter colors. If I'm mored careful then there isn't an issue, but I would like something wehre I don't have to be that careful. I think I'll try Brilliance ink since I've read elsewhere that it works well. I guess I'll let you know.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week. We are working on our last week of school - ack!!!




Cardstock: GP White, American Crafts, Ink: Palette Noir, Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Tweet, CTMH Say it in Style, Other: PTI Ribbon, Dew Drop or Equivalent, Darice Rhinestone, Copics, Nesties

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I just can't get enough of those stamps... so stinkin cute! The colors you chose are great. I have the same problem with the ink bleeding:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...