Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is there such a thing as too many Cupcakes??

I'm speaking of the stamping kind. As most of you know there are cupcake stamps all over the place. Most if not all stamp companies produce one or more. Well, here's another and I love this little stamp set. It is from Impression Obsession and is called Cupcakes - not too terribly hard to remember is it??

I just received this clear set in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to use it. I stamped it in Palette Noir and then colored it in with my copics. I then added some Liquid Glass to the cherries and strawberry and some stickles to it and the sentiment that comes with the set is perfect. When I actually got the stamp in my hand all I could think of was pink and brown and the best paper I have for pink and brown is Close to my Heart's More to Adore paper pack. I'm so not a pink and brown girl, but I do like this paper.

I hope you are like me and can't get enough of these low-cal version cupcakes. Have a great day!



**everything is Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted**

Cardstock/Paper: Colonial White, Chocolate, More to Adore Level 2, Ink: Palette Noir, Hollyhock, Stamps: Impression Obsession Cupcake, Other: Copics, Ribbon, Rectangle and Circle Nesties, Liquid Glass, Stickles

6 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Who's having problems leaving comments?

Anonymous said...

Nice card

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Please get off the computer and change Will's poopie diaper.

Unknown said...

Do you have to have that light on?? Please get off the computer and come watch the movie with me, I miss you.

Unknown said...

The kids and I miss you.

Silly Skittles said...

I have come to the conclusion that I can't click on any of your links while I'm on my laptop at home. I can visit other blogs and click on their links...but not yours...so you're stuck with comments from me when I'm at work! LOl...

LOOOOVE the cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...