Thursday, May 15, 2008

Papertrey Card

Good morning! Here is a card that I submitted for the Guest Star Stamper at Papertrey ink. Go check out the details of this great stamp company. New stamps, ribbon, ink, paper are released on the 14th every month. Some very cool stuff this month (big enabler alert).

This card features the new releases from last month. For the flower I rock and rolled the image to get the darker ink around the edges and then matted the whole thing using my nestabilities.

Everything is PTI unless otherwise noted: Cardstock: Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Berry Bliss, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White, Ink: Berry Bliss, Moss Green, Aqua Mist, Stamps: Garden of Life, Other: PTI Ribbon, Nestabilities

Other than that, not much is going on here. I wish I had more exciting news for you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a FAB day.

4 comments:

One Creative Life said...

I LOVE this card! I might have to case it :) Great Job!~Erica

Lauren said...

So pretty Katie. The layout is awesome!

Kopperhead said...

So beautiful!! Love those colors.

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I don't know why you don't win GSS! Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...