Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello! Friend

What can I say, sometimes I feel like there is just too much PTI on this blog, but everything about it is just so pretty. The berry sorbet is just really great to work with.

This is a card that I am sending as a RAK to a PTI member. And what is more fun then pairing up PTI shtuff and a bella? I just don't know (haha). Anyway, I colored my bella with my copics and slapped her on some cardstock!! I hope she travels well :)

Its short today, but thank for stopping by.



Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise, Pink Patterns (PTI), Ink: Palette Noir, Summer Sunrise, Moss Green, Berry Sorbet (PTI), Stamps: Flowahbella (Stamping Bella),Garden of Life (PTI), Say it in Style (CTMH), Other: Ribbon (PTI), Copics


5 comments:

Carrie said...

I agree, these colors are great! Another wonderful card, I like what you did with the ribbon:) Very nice!

Carrie said...

I forgot to ask you a question... what Copics did you use for her skin tone and shadowing? Thanks!

Lauren said...

Fun card. I love seeing your PTI creations!

Laura said...

Katie, this is so sweet, I love the colors on this card, they make me happy!

Anonymous said...

very vert cute card. YAY
Hugs,
em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...