Friday, May 30, 2008

Celebrate Today - Sketch and Challenge

Another gorgeous day here. We'll enjoy it since the forecast says rain for tomorrow and unfortunately we have to take a quick trip too.

For my card today, I followed Beate's weekend sketch as well as using Erica's color challenge from earlier this week. Erica's challenge colors were lavender and grey which are so pretty together. I used Lavender Moon from PTI and Wool Grey from CTMH. The girl stamp is another CTMH stamp that is retired that I borrowed from my lovely Mama and the background stamps are called Floral Delights from CTMH. I was originally going to use this card for my Mom's birthday card which is tomorrow, but I think I'm going to do the exact same card (cuz I like this sketch), but I'm going to change up the colors so they are in pinks. I have some strawberry cupcakes that I'm going to make to take down and of course I want the cupcakes to,, match the card - duh (lol). I made a test batch and they are really good - all from scratch with strawberry butter cream icing.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend.



Cardstock: GP White, Grey Wool (CTMH), Lavender Moon (PTI), Ink: Grey Wool (CTMH), Lavender Moon, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI), Floral Delights, Uptown Girls (retired) (CTMH), Other: PTI Ribbon, Copics


1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

Katie this card is fantastic. I love that pop of yellow. Thanks for playing!~Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...