Sunday, April 6, 2008

ZOOM AWAY


Man, sometimes I wish I could just ZOOM away, but for now I guess this card will just have to do the trick. I made this card as a gift of sorts I guess. You can't have too many birthday cards, especially for boys. I just got this set from Close to my Heart and adore it. It has cars and planes and compliments another set that I have. I know I will use this set a lot considering I have 3 of them, that is boys, not cars and planes :) I've used my other set on my layouts and I know this set will work just as well. I also used this month's SOTM to house my sentiment. I didn't think I would find much use for this set, but I have completely done a 180. The car was stamped and then cut out as well as the ZOOM. Its actually one solid stamp that I just cut apart. Everything on this particular card is Close to my Heart and it just makes me smile; it screams bold, fun, and boy all at the same time.

Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Colonial White (CTMH), Patterned Paper: Let's Get Together -buttercup color (CTMH), Ink: Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Buttercup, Stamps: Flyin' High, Express Postage - April Stamp of the Month (CTMH), Other: Button (CTMH), SU! Scallop Punch


1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is a super cute boy card. Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...