Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friendship Forever Card


Hello :) Here is a card that I did for a sketch at the Papertrey forum. I used all the latest releases for this card, plus a couple of "older" (ha not that old) things. I also used my new Long Rectangular Nesties that I just got from Cut at Home. Go check it out - Marcie is great! Those are going to be cool, but for this card, I just cut a basic scalloped mat. I did emboss my my straight rectangle shape, but I used what would normally be the back as the front - the debossed side I think. I also random stamped the background using the grass stamp from Pond Life and the outline flower from Garden of Life.

Anyway, thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!

Everything is PTI unless otherwise noted: Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Stampers Select, Ink: Lemon Tart Summer Sunrise, Sweet Leaf (CTMH), Stamps: Pond Life, Boxes, Bags, Tags, Garden of Life, Other: Large Rectangles Nestablities, Ribbon, Circle Punch, Black Pen, Spica Clear Glitter Pen

4 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Lately I have begun to form a deep liking for all things winged (yes, I know, that doesn't explain the frogs). This friendship card is soooo cute. I wish I could just watch over your shoulder at your creative process some day!

Lauren said...

Very cute. The colors are fantastic.

ohradiogirl said...

You did a wonderful job w/this card. TFS!

Theresa Tyree said...

What are you doing, girl??? Why aren't you saving these for the PTI GSS contest?? These are awesome! I made one, yup, count 'em, ONE card and I'm saving it for that! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...