Saturday, April 19, 2008

Feline Thank you


Good morning to you! Not much going on in my little corner of the world, so I'll just stick to the facts Ma'am. This is a card that I did for Beate's weekend sketch. I'm enjoying my new kitty stamps. We used to have a cat many years ago, but we will never have one as long as Hunter is living with us. He is highly allergic to them so I'll get any kitty enjoyment from stamps. Interesting substitute, but it works.

This was a very easy sketch to work with and falls together quite nicely. If you don't ever go to the wedding section at Michaels, you should. There are all sorts of great accents there. The little thank you charm was found right next to some great paper flowers that I first ran across while reading Lauren Meader's blog. The charms are just perfect for cards. And I have to mention those little tiny brads. They are so cute and are SO tiny. Close to my Heart is coming out with a variety pack of Itty Bitty Brads that will be perfect for all sorts of stuff, they will be available for purchase on May 1st.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

For this card everything is CTMH unless otherwise noted: Cardstock: Dutch Blue, Bamboo, PP: Serendipity, Ink: Chocolate, Dutch Blue, Stamps: Cats (Inkadinkado), Other: Chocolate Grosgrain, Tiny Brads, SU! Ticket Punch, Thank You charm (Michaels), Paper Piercer, Versamat





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and if your a cat lover, even better! love the blues and that kitty stamp!

Kopperhead said...

Oh Katie, my kindred spirit!! That kitty cat is so cute. The last kitty I had p**d on DH's pillow so I had to give her to my sis. Bad Kitty... Your card is so charming. HA HA I tickle myself sometimes. On another note, I actually own the (shhh) Buck R DVD's. When most people see a white jumpsuit, they think of Elvis; when I see one, I think of Buck!

Heather said...

Cute card! I can't wait to get my ticket corner punch from SU!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love that paper and the colors you used. Thanks for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I love this card. SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...