Saturday, March 22, 2008

You're a Star - Sketch


Good morning! I love how this card turned it. Its just one of those cards that came together just the way I was thinking. Beate's sketch is a nice easy one to follow - I think I like those ;). I think I had stars on the brain due to the card that I did a couple of days ago.

I random stamped my main image, matted it, cut the star out with my cricut, ran it through my, xyron X, sprinkled it with sparkling clear embossing powder, wrapped hemp around my star and attached my sentiment (computer generated), added photo corners and voila - card!
Cardstock: Colonial White, Twilight, Chocolate, Buttercup (CTMH), Printed Paper: Good Times (CTMH), Ink: Twilight, Chocolate, Buttercup (CTMH), Stamps: Starstruck, Playful Flourishes, It's a Party! (CTMH), Embellishments: Joann's eyelets, Hemp, embossing powder, Other: SU! photo corner punch, SU! Word Window Punch, Cricut Celebrations Cartridge, Computer, Xyron

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

beautiful! The star really pops things out on it.

Kopperhead said...

Viola! indeed! You make it sound so simple, however that card is amazing....I love it.

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Laura said...

Katie, I love all the details on this card, just fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...