Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty in Pink


Good morning! Its dreary and wet again in the Pacific Northwest... hmmm... big surprise huh? Nah, I'm not being negative I love it here :)

I got the newest products from Papertrey ink that I ordered and its gorgeous. The pinks are wonderful, but I have to say that I love, love, love the Berry Sorbet Collection. It is such a rich color and the the pink patterned paper is to die for.

So, without further ado, here is the card that I made with this yummy paper.

Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Berry Bliss, Pink Pattern Paper(PTI), GP white, Ink: Sweet Blush, Berry Bliss, Moss Green (PTI), Stamps: Women of Life, Beautiful Blooms (PTI), Embellishments: Berry Bliss ribbon (PTI), Other: SU! ticket punch

Thanks as always for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty card. I was on the fence about the PTI sorbet and now I really want to order it! thanks for enabling me!

Laura said...

Love this card!!! So pretty. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...