Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nugget Container and Brotherly Love


It was so nice to have all of us home yesterday for that extra day. Here is a picture of Will and Hunter hanging out in front of the computer. I don't get see Hunter interacting with the twins (or at least one of them) like this very often so I'm glad that I had the camera on hand.

UPS delivers on Monday - woo hoo, and I got some nugget tins delivered. I love these containers, they are so pretty with the see through window. Another alternative to one made out of paper. Anyway, I really wanted to decorate one and I of course used the PERFECT stamp set for nuggets which can be found HERE.

This is a perfect gift for fall since that is the time we all start to build up our winter layer (unfortunately I still have one or more left over), but really, these are great gifts all year long. Who doesn't love chocolate?




Paper (just a little): Olive, White Daisy (stamped on), Goldrush, and Garden Green (CTMH)
Ink: Olive, Goldrush (CTMH)
Stamps: Limitless Labels (Papertrey ink)
Other: Ribbon (Home & More - Michaels), Twine

Now off to play with my new Papertrey goodies that arrived today!

Have a great day!

~Katie

1 comment:

Silly Skittles said...

Had to comment again because those nugget boxes are so, So, SO CUTE! I must have one! And your kids are so, So, SO CUTE too!!! ('cept I couldn't see the little boy much...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...