Thursday, February 14, 2008

Its LOVE Day - can you feel it in the air?


Good morning all! I do feel the love, but I also smell the stinky diapers that I need to change (ha, ha). I'm trying my darndest to shower, get the boys ready, and head on over to a twins playdate by 9:30am. I'm close and as you can see, I have a quick moment to post. Not too bad huh?

Here is a picture of the Valentines that Hunter and I made for his class. I did all the cutting and did help him, but I by no means did all the work for him. He folded, stamped, glued and of course wrote on them. He is also the one that chose the paper - blue for boys and pink for girls (like duh...) I did pick the design which is the pocket card because it works perfectly for the Valentines.

Stamps and ink are CTMH, Sheer Creations Ribbon and the rest is from stash :)

Ok, gotta run.

~Katie

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Those are awesome- I hope the kids like them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...