Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Here is another card using mostly Papertrey ink stamps. Again, I just have to say I really enjoy these flowers. Its a bit busy, but because the ink is in pastels, I think I can get a way with it. Its definitely not my favorite, but it will do. The dots in the center of the flowers were done by kissing the solid circle stamps from Women of Life onto the Polka Dot Basics stamps.

Cardstock: GP (Walmart), Heavenly Blue, Baby Pink (CTMH)
Ink: Spring Pansey, Aloe Vera, Sea Breeze, Pixie Dust (Versamagic Dew Drops) Grey Wool (CTMH)
Stamps: Women of Life, Polka Dot Basics (Paptertrey ink)
Ribbon: Offray
Other: Stampin up Ticket punch, bling (Hero Arts)

Thanks for coming to visit.

~Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those stamps come in handy, i love how they look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...